Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Brother in habitat

Exhibit A: Brother using specialized gaming computer as television (with Bose wireless headphones) - wise older sister noted the fantastic emailing speed possible with fancy gaming computer



Exhibit B: Brother using digital cable/DVR-enabled TV exclusively for video game play (with secondary pair of Bose wireless headphones) - prior to traumatic death of Xbox 360 and subsequent replacement by the manufacturer after grueling 3 week wait



Exhibit C: Brother rapidly consuming massive plate of fried potatoes, fatty meat, and dairy products


Alternate title: Brother looking like teenager

4 comments:

Maggie said...

Classic.

Your brother looking like a real teenager makes me feel old.

In other news, Sam will be turning 21 in exactly 2 weeks.

Yikes.

Rachel said...

John is big. He could be one of my students.

Unknown said...

Oh my god JOHN. I couldn't believe it was really him. Also, I've never seen your dad before.

anne said...

I don't know why I always expect younger siblings to stay the same age.

But, really, he's that old?!