Saturday, August 9, 2008

Not a family show


So I'm watching women's beach volleyball and the camera crew is totally doing the full-body close-up pan shot of the women's sweaty, sandy bodies. Blatantly, not even trying to hide it.

In between points they'll quickly cut to a completely different part of the court and pan up from a player's ankles all the way to her boobs--then cut away to the next point before reaching her face.

But anyway, there's a former U of M volleyball player on right now and she's pretty good.

FYI - women's and men's gymnastic team qualifying is on primetime Sunday night, then men's team finals are Monday night and women's team finals are Tuesday night

2 comments:

Maggie said...

I'm watching this as well. I'm thinking that the video editors need to get out more.

Jack and Jill said...

Watching sand volleyball basically makes me feel like I am the most obese person on earth. It's awesome.
-Jill