Friday, August 8, 2008

I'm just sayin'

Paul keeps a list of "Abberisms," or phrases he thinks are unique to me. I maintain (correctly, of course) that most of these phrases are quite common. He proved me right the other day by finding his favorite Abberism in the Urban Dictionary.

Paul also likes to take brief mental breaks at work. Sometimes during these breaks he composes songs or rhymes to amuse himself and his friends. Based on a set of his favorite Abberisms, he recently composed this email:

So I was just sayin’ that I was gonna say that clearly this is my point….I do what I can!

To which I replied:

My point is that clearly someone is not doing what he can at work this afternoon. I'm just saying.

1 comment:

Educational Adventures - Project Travel said...

Ok. So funny. And totally you. Wow. Paul's really got his finger on your pulse. And blogable material. Keep him around.