Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I am lazy (an homage to America)

I had an ambitious plan to go running through Como Park tonight--partly to check out a sign for condos that doesn't appear to be attached to any actual condos. I tried driving to the mysterious condos yesterday but found myself on a dead-end dirt alley (with no condos). So perhaps they can only be approached on foot? Or more likely, they do not exist and that sign was put there to mess with my head. But I digress...

As you might expect from the title, I did not carry out this ambitious plan. Instead, I came home, sat on my couch, and ordered a pizza for delivery. I even placed the order online using my credit card so I didn't have to get off the couch to search for my phone or to see how much cash is in my wallet (it's handy to have your credit card number memorized). Now I plan to watch Gilmore Girls and Pussycat Dolls: Search for the New Doll.

4 comments:

Maggie said...

I really am impressed by the memorization of the credit card number. However, in my opinion, you are not lazy, but resourceful. The lazy person wouldn't bother to eat at all.

anne said...

Reminds me of one of my favorite sayings - "Efficiency is organized laziness."

trulybrilliant109 said...

My favorite on the search for the new Pussycat Doll is the slutty one. You know the one.

abigail emerson said...

Honestly, I think most of the people on American Idol are terrible, but somehow for the Pussycat Doll search they managed to find several teenagers who are really quite talented at singing and dancing like sluts. I realize it's a different standard (idol vs slut) still impressive.