Monday, April 2, 2007

NOT smarter than a 5th grader

I don’t need Fox to tell me that I’ve lost ground since 5th grade. Kids intuitively know:

  1. Working too hard = bad
  2. Running around = good

But me, well, I have to be hit over the head by it every once in awhile to remember. Since the people who suck the life out of me are on spring break, I actually had the opportunity (read: got off my lazy ass) to visit Bally’s for the first time in a good long awhile. I never feel good while actually jumping up and down like a moron on a plastic plank, but that first step out into the fresh air after working out is just perfection. It’s really too bad you have to do the whole jumping around part to get the moment of perfection. Perhaps that’s why we invented illicit drugs. Not being much of a recreational user, I’m stuck with my plastic plank.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Alright, you win for most clever link to another webpage. It made me laugh. Out loud.